CFP: American Comparative Literature Association
We are pleased to announce that the paper submission portal for ACLA 2019 (Georgetown University in Washington, DC, March 7-10, 2019) is now open and available at https://www.acla.org/node/add/paper. Please fill out all necessary fields in the online form to propose a paper. Abstracts must be received by 9 AM EST on Thursday, September 20, 2018.
Current ACLA guidelines specify that each ACLA member may submit only ONE PAPER to ONE SEMINAR for consideration for the 2019 Annual Meeting. We urge all prospective presenters to be in touch with seminar organizers prior to submisssion; contact information for seminar organizers is available on the page for each seminar.
- Be sure to log in. Your login for acla.org is NOT the same as the login you might have used in purchasing a membership, and you do not need to purchase a membership to submit a paper proposal.
- If you are logged in, and the form is still not appearing for you on this page, it is because the system has detected that you have already proposed a paper.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Submitting a paper here does NOT guarantee your participation in the ACLA’s 2010 Annual Meeting. The organizer of the seminar to which you are submitting your paper will review and provisionally accept or decline your submission by Thursday, October 4th at 9am EST.
The ACLA Program Committee will then review all seminar proposals during October and notify seminar organizers of acceptance or rejection on or around November 1st, 2018..
As a participant, you agree to:
- Be current in ACLA membership and registered for the Annual Meeting by midnight PST Tuesday, January 15, 2019. (2019 Memberships and Registrations will be on sale beginning on or about Oct. 1, 2018.).
- Reply promptly to all requests for information from the seminar organizer and the ACLA Secretariat, including requests for final program copy.
- Attend all sessions of the seminar.
- Notify the organizer of your seminar AND the ACLA Secretariat immediately if you are unable to attend the conference.
- Communicate all special requests to seminar organizer and the Secretariat so as to ensure that they are considered.
- Add email@example.com to your list of “safe senders” in your email account, ensuring that email communications with you will be delivered.
Please review your information carefully before you submit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.