The XIV Annual International Conference of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, 14 – 17 June 2016.
Founded in 1991, the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2016. You are invited to join the wonderful international community our conferences have so far created and celebrate with us.
This is also to invite you to submit a paper that will be included in BCES Conference Book, Vol. 14, 2016. As always, the Conference bookwill be published before the beginning of the Conference.
The Conference theme is: Education Provision to Every One: Comparing Perspectives from Around the World.
The Conference thematic sections are:
1. Comparative Education & History of Education;
2. Pre-service and In-service Teacher Training & Learning and Teaching Styles;
3. Education Policy, Reforms and School Leadership;
4. Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and Social Inclusion;
5. Law and Education: Legislation and Inclusive Education, Child Protection & Human Rights Education;
6. Research Education: Developing Globally Competent Researchers for International and Interdisciplinary Research.
A session on 200 Years of Comparative Education celebrating Jullien’s bicentennial work (first appeared in 1816) will also be organized.
For more information please visit the Conference website: