The Department of Humanities at Taras Shevchenko Regional Humanitarian Pedagogical Academy of Kremenets (Ukraine) invites you to submit a paper to the 8th annual scientific journal “Kremenets Comparative Studies” (ISSN 2311-262X).
The aim of the scientific journal is to unite literary critics in order to exchange opinions on modern research of the literary phenomena in comparative aspect. During extra-mural discussion a wide range of current tendencies and conceptions are to be observed, in particular:
- Theoretical and Methodological Conceptions of Modern Comparative Literature and Linguistics.
- Comparative-Typological and Contactological Aspects of Comparative Literature.
- Comparative Literature in Time and Space.
- Comparative Poetics and Genology.
- Interdisciplinary Approach in Comparative Literature and Linguistics.
- Comparative Approach in Translation Studies and Linguistics.
Kremenets Comparative Studies is indexed in Index Copernicus International, CiteFactor (Directory Indexing of International Research Journals), Research Bible (Open Access Indexing Database for Researchers and Publishers), InfoBase Index.
Click here for more information and the application form: https://kremenets-comparative-studies.webnode.com.ua/_files/200000083-09eef0ae4e/CFP-Kremenets_Comparative_Studies-Vol._8-2018.PDF
The Editorial Board of “Kremenets Comparative Studies”